Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Life of an Abnormal Teenager: The Up's and Down's of my Life

Once upon a time there was a girl named Brittany. She was 17 and her favorite color was pink. She wasn't a beautiful princess with long blonde hair but a girl with dirty blonde hair that was only medium length. She wasn't the weight she wished she was and wasn't good at socializing. She didn't have a handsome prince to sweep her off her feet either. She always wished for some excitement in her life. Her sister recommended she needed a beer or should take a smoke since she needed more fun in her life. Neither of those ideas were her forte. She lived with a mother who was too scared to let her grow up and so she clung to her with all her might until she became a boring shell of a person from what she used to be. She needed change. She needed to take more control and stop being a pushover. She needed to stop "being afraid of the male population" like her other friends accuse her of. That starts this year. As if it isn't obvious this girl is me. But I'm going to change that this year. I'm hoping things will be different. No I'm not an emo and I don't slit my wrists or complain about how sucky my life is. I'm just bored, I'm not satisfied and I feel there's more out there that I still need to reach. I named my blog "The Life of an Abnormal Teenager" because I feel that no teenager's life is normal. I want people to come and share their up's and down's with me as well. I honestly don't think anybody will read this but I'll keep trying until someone does. For now this is just a way for me to share my own personal feelings and to become a better friend to myself. To get my feelings down and to record the things that happen in my life as I grow up so I can look back when I'm older. For now though I need to go and finsih reading Wuthering Height's and write an essay for my summer homework. See ya later bloggie =)

1 comment:

  1. ohmygod. your blog is so cute it almost comes up to the cuteness of mine. ;p Anyways, I feel honored to follow your blog and share my ups and downs with you as well as we have our last years of teenagerdom.

    ReplyDelete